Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow much Fun!

This is our house when it snowed in January. Our kids first "real" snow where we could actually sled and play in the snow. We had so much fun!

Day one we went on a nature walk through the woods and Saxon pulled the kids on a sled behind the four-wheeler.


The creek was beautiful with the tops of the rocks covered in snow.

Saxon always being goofy. He rolled down a hill and got himself covered in snow. Of, course the kids thought is was hilarious.


Spencer and Emma getting ready to be pulled by Daddy. I rode on the back and caught some action pictures too..






Eden would only ride with me at first so there was no one to take pictures of us. She eventually rode by herself and honestly I forgot to get a picture of it. Sorry Eden!

The next day Saxon had to work and the kids and I built a snow monster. We used food coloring for his eyes, nose, mouth and polka dots! The kids thought it was super cool and definitely unique.
Later that night I made snow ice cream for the first time! It turned out great. Everyone loved it except Spencer, he wouldn't even try it!
Eden is always my kitchen helper!


Emma and Saxon loved it!
Just an added picture of Spencer for fun.

I love spending extra fun filled days with the kids and Saxon!

2 comments:

  1. Love you blog = gorgeous family!! Thank you for the name suggestion and for your prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the changes to your sidebar!! It looks great and these are very fun posts!

    ReplyDelete